This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

This is Bebe.. she is in need of help,.. Can you help?






So here we have yet another poor lost soul, just rescued of the streets of Sevilla. Sad, I introduce to you, Bebe!

If you can offer Bebe a foster care home, or better still a forever home filled with love and affection, please please contact Marisa below or myself.

In the meantime, PLEASE sign peticions, talk about the bad state of affairs and lack of respect this country has for their animals, the disgrace in beating a dog and the fear the human hand has placed ona living creature, one who has just as much right to be on this planet as we do... may you who inflict pain, pay the price that you deserve. When wil this end? When are we goijng to get the results we need for the helpless... PLEASE PLEASE dont stop signing peticions, talking about the poor lost galgos podencos and many others. Let the world know, Spain needs to change its laws and MAKE ONE for the animals who need protection.

In the meantime we will do all we can.. for all those who cross our paths.


OTRA PODENCA RESCATADA EN SEVILLA DE LA AUTOVIA.
MUCHA DIFUSIÓN PARA ELLA POR FAVOR.

RESPONDED A Marisa
silveredbutterflies@hotmail.com
Hola, necesito ayuda porque aunque no pueda con más no puedo tampoco mirar a otro lado.Volviendo por la A-92, a la altura de Alcalá de Guadaira, me encuentro en la mediana de la autovía a esta pequeñez de perrita, muerta de miedo, aterrorizada, dando un pasito a un lado y a otro sin poder moverse del sitio.
Paro, me bajo y voy a por ella. La intento coger pero me muerde y se va por la mediana. Fui detrás 500 metros hasta que conseguí cogerla con cuidado. Ha sido atropellada hace días, está llena de cicatrices, heridas y tiene una pata mal. Está en los huesos y, aunque le he puesto de comer y de beber no se mueve de la mantita.
Ahora tengo mucho trabajo porque estoy en temporada alta y no tengo tiempo de ir al vete. No sé si puedo darle los cuidados que necesita y urge una acogida para que no se me vaya ahora que está a salvo.Gracias por la difusión.
P.D.: Le he puesto Bebé porque ha vuelto a nacer.

HELLO I NEED HELP... FOR ALL THAT I JUST CANT TAKE IN ANYMORE I JUST CANT LOOK THE OTHER WAY EITHER. COMING BACK FROM THE A-92 AT THE TOP OF ALCALA DE GUADAIRA I FOUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOTORWAY THIS LITTLE DOG. DEATHLY SCARED TERRORISED STEPPING ONE WAY THEN BACK THE OTHER WITHOUT MOVING FROM WHERE SHE WAS.
I STOPPED GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND WENT TO GET HER. I TRIED TO GET HER BUT SHE BIT ME, AND SHE WENT TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. I WENT BEHIND HER SOME 500 METRES UNTIL I COULD CATCH HER CAREFULLY. SHE WAS KNOCKED DOWN A FEW DAYS EARLIER, SHE IS FULL OF WOUNDS, AND CUTS, AND SHE HAS A BAD PAW. SHE IS AS THIN TO HER BONES AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE PLACED FOOD AND WATER SHE WONT MOVE OF THE BLANKET. RIGHT NOW I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK LOAD ON BECAUSE ITS THE HIGHEST TIME, I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET HER TO THE VET. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN GIVE HER THE CARE SHE NEEDS AND AM DESPERATE TO FIND A FOSTER CARE SO SHE DOESTN HAVE TO GO NOW THAT WE HAVE FOUND HER. THANKS FOR PASSING THIS ON. I NAMED HER BABY (BEBE) BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN REBORN.

No hay comentarios: