This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









domingo, 24 de junio de 2012



Rey.
Rey is coping very well with his leg in pins. His progress is good and despite the pain and heaviness of his leg, his heart is full with love.
The cleansing of his wounds he doesnt like much, but its to be understood. He comes out for a little walk and hopes along. He's always happy to just have a cuddle and feel special. He is in his own stable which he loves!! All for him. His recovery is paramount so he has everything he needs to keep him comfortable. Right now his days are filled with check ups, and cleansing. Time sitting with him, and little walks. He tires easily.
He has coped like a star. It was so necessary his surgery as he was dealing with alot of pain and getting worse. Its going to be a long process for Rey, but we have all the time he needs. He is without a doubt, our King of kings. Rey de Reyes!

Rey.
Rey esta adaptando a su pierna con 5 tornillos dentro. Esta progresando bien y aun que pesa mucho la pierna y el dolor, su corazon esta llena de amor.
Curando su pierna no le gusta mucho, pero se puede entender. Sale a pasear un poco y el cojea en el camino. Siempre esta contento de recibir caricias y abrazos. Asi el se siente super especial. En le encanta a su cuadra, esta solamente para el! Su recuperacion es prioridad y todo esta hecho para su comodidad. Ahora se pasan los dias con revisiones en la clinica, y las curas generalmente. Tiempo sentado con el, pequeño paseos, porque Rey se cansa facilmente.
Es un estrella, era tan necesaria su operacion porque estaba empeorando y el dolor cada vez mas doloroso. Seria un proceso largo para su recuperacion, pero tenemos todo el tiempo que el necesita. Sin duda, el es nuestro Rey de Reyes! King of Kings!



A poem from Rey.

Rey came out of his stable today saying please could we just play?
He hopped along the best he could with strength he said he would.
His fight for life has held him strong, the king of kings he is.. With his leg in pins he does his best and hearts he truly wins.
He looks at me and hops to the van, Charlotte are going somewhere today?for I know Im special, you tell me this as I know you sing and pray!
So its getting hot and looks like were not taking a trip out today, but thats ok Im happy so, to just hop the day away!
Back to my stable I do go, its a mini salon made for me, its all for myself to lay around and heal my leg this way.
For I am the king the Rey de Reyes, and that I will forever stay.
I love my stable just for me, the care that I do feel. The cleaning of my wound takes place as I just lie they day away.
Ill keep you posted to my news, for this I know you share, within my heart I have truly learnt that humans they do care.
In galgo affection, Rey, Charl and 112 carlota galgos.

Una poema de parte de Rey!

Rey ha salido de su cuadra hoy, diciendo podemos jugar?
Saltando como el se puede, con la fuerza dijo que le haria.
Su lucha para sobre vivir se ha hecho ser fuerte, el Rey de Reyes... con su pierna con tornillos, el hace su mejor y corazones el si gana.
El me mira y se va a la furgoneta, "¿Charlotte vamos un a vuelta?" me dice a mi, porque se soy especial, esto me lo dice mucho cuando tu cantas y orrar por mi!
Bueno esta haciendo mas calor y se ver no vamos a una vuelta, pero me siento bien, estoy feliz de cojear el dia asi.
Volvemos a mi cuadra, un salon hecho por mi, es todo mio para que me tumbo alli, y curar mi pierna asi.
Soy el Reye de Reyes y asi estaré para siempre.
Me encanta mi cuadra especialmente por mi, los cuidos yo me siento. Las curas de mis heridas, y yo duermo al dia aqui.
Te cuento como voy mis noticias, porque esto se compartes, dentro de mi corazon he aprendido los humanos si aman.
en efecto galgo
Rey, Charl y 112 Carlota galgos

Charlotte & Ambo Ambasadog! www.112carlotagalgos.com http://112carlotagalgos.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios: