This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

An incredible Journey with GRIN. Un increible viaje con GRIN!

I remember when Telma from GRIN mentioned to me that 2 dogs were going to the States in adoption. That wouldnt it be nice if I could go back with her. I totally agreed since I know the work that Telma does and GRIN, and where I can lend a hand I will.


Me acuerdo cuando Telma de GRIN me comento que ellos iban a llevar 2 perros que ha conseguido un adopcion en los estados unidos y que seria guay si puedo ir me de vuelta con ella, con los perros. Yo sin pensar dijo que si, porque entiendo el labor el trabajo que Telma hace y GRIN tambien. Donde puedo ayudar, lo haré.

The journey plans changed and Telma asked me one day if I would consider the journey myself taking the 2 dogs. I said yes, it would be a pleasure to help. Dioni stayed behind to care for our galgo family with the help of the children.

Los planes cambiado y Telma un dia me pregunto como me sentiria si yo me hago el viaje sola con los 2 perros. Le dije que si, porque Dioni se encargara de los galgos que tenemos con los niños, por su puesto!


As the date become closer I became aware that the dogs were of my friend Tina Galgos del Sol Murcia, which made the journey even more special. But where there is needed help, I will always endeavour to do what I can. No matter where.

la fecha se acerco y me entero que los perros eran de Tina, una amiga mia de Galgos del sol Murica. haciendo el viaje mas especial. Pero donde necesitan ayuda hago lo posible siempre de hacer lo que puedo. No importa donde.


It was a real pleasure to take this journey, to see the magic in the families eyes as they received their new additions to their family. To see the waiting team all excited and that their work and great coordination to achieve this had paid off. The girls later on settled well. To also see Telma once again, amazing.

ha sido un placer totalmente de llevar las niñas a su familia adoptiva, para ver la magia en sus ojos en recibir su nuevos mienbros de la familia. Para ver el equipo de bienvenida, y para ver a Telma otro vez.

We had such a great time, I was thrilled to stay with Telma, and go for starbucks coffee each morning and not only that but take the gang with us (their greys and galgos) in the car without any danger! On the contrary people love them for what they are, not objects to rob! Not possessions, just beauty. It really impacted me. I so hope one day we can arrive at that.


Hemos pasado tan bien y ha sido genial quedar me con Telma. Ir a tomar cafe en starbucks todos las mañanas, y llevando la bandia con nosotros en el coche. (Los Greyhounds y galgos) ... sin peligro! Al contrario, la gente lo miran con ojos de belleza, como perros de elegancia no objectos para robar como aqui! Me hecho mucho alusion, me impacto mucho. Ojala un dia llegaremos a eso.

From tortilla making for the party we had, to meeting all the very special people which work with Telma, help, support and love the dogs.  In GRIN, to Greyhound Connection, for the meet and greet we did ..
For me, I thank everyone of them for their time, their happiness and for blessing me with their experiances and their love for these creatures.

De haciendo tortilla española para la fiesta hemos tenido, de conociendo todos las personas tan especiales quien trabajan con Telma ayudando la y apoyando la y en amor para estos perros. De GRIN, Greyhound Connection y el "meet & Greet" hemos hecho, .. para mi, doy la gracias a todos para su tiempo, su felicidad, y para bendicir me con sus experiencias y amor para estos criaturas.


I also had the pleasure of seeing my sister, brother and father who Ive not seen in many many many years.
Tambien ha sido genial ver a mi familia, hermano hermana, y padre quien no le he visto en muchissimos años.


I truly thank Telma and Mike for their hospitality, their wonderful home, friends, 4 legged family members, and such care of me while I was there.

Agradezco a Telma, y Mike para su hospitalidad en su magnifico casa, amigos, y familia de 4 patas, y tantos mimos mientras que he estado con ellos.

In galgo affection, always.
En efecto galgo.

No hay comentarios: